Ten random sweet nothings spoken to me by the Cocopugs in the past 24 hours:
- "Mommy, this lady is pretty, right?" (Referring to Demi Moore on cover of People Magazine) "But she isn't Mommy-pretty, though."
- "Mom, you are a champion macaroni-and-cheese-maker."
- "Mom, just because Rapunzo has long hair and you have short hair doesn't mean I don't think you're prettier."
- "Whoa Mommy! That dress looks good on you!"
- "I think I don't want to get married or grow up ever. But if I change my mind, I will marry a girl that is kind of like you, okay Mom?"
- "I told Zachary that he did a good job on his worksheet and he was happy, Mom. That's 'cause you told me that it's good to a-courage people. You are a good Mommy. Did that give you a-courage?"
- "Heeeey!!! It's SO good to see you, Mommy!" (afterschool greeting)
- "Last night, I told God that I was thanking Him for making you my mommy and Daddy my daddy. He said, You're welcome." "He did?" "Yeah, but in my heart, not out loud."
- "I love it when we wait for the bus together. Even if it's early and even if it's raining. Because we're together."
- "Mommy, I bet you are a really good doctor because you take good care of me, Zachary, and Daddy." "Thanks, Poops. That really gives me a-courage to start my day." "Mom, I think it's a-couragement."
Bonus one: "You know what, Mom? You're alright with me."